Magnesium glycinate powder
Magnesium glycinate is one of the best forms of magnesium that our bodies is able to absorb and one of the most important supplements to take.
Many people are unaware of the silent epidemic of magnesium deficiency in the Western world due to an excess of heavy metals primarily to soil contamination and a lack of minerals due to soil erosion. Whats more - stress, coffee, sugar & alcohol all further depletes our magnesium levels.
According to World Health Organization statistics, as much as 75% of the U.S. adult population (and industrialised countries) do not meet the recommended daily allowance.
We choose this magnesium glycinate because:
- Purity: It is free from any other ingredients especially toxins like magnesium stearates, silicas, and stearic aid
- Highly bio-available form of magnesium
- Lists the elemental amount of magnesium (200mg). Most other magnesium supplements will not list but the total magnesium amounts, likely just to be magnesium salt. It is elemental magnesium that needs to be consumed.
- Gentle on the stomach compared to other forms of magnesium
- Best magnesium for sleep
What are the benefits of taking magnesium glycinate?
- Magnesium is necessary for the functioning of almost 600 enzymes in our bodies.
- Magnesium is involved in almost all of the body’s major cellular metabolic and biochemical processes.
- Normal functioning of heart rhythm,
- Bone development
- Keeps blood pressure normal
- Muscle and nerve functioning
- Energy production
- Stress reduction
- Restful sleep
How to dose and take Magnesium Glycinate powder?
- Recommended dosage: 1,800mg of magnesium glycinate powder daily, which provides 200mg of elemental magnesium per day.
- Take roughly a measured teaspoon full and mix in a drink. Note: because of the purity of this powder, it does not taste great but we think it's worth it.